Here’s where you find all of our forms and handy links for helping you take charge of your health AND for explaining 4Leaf for Life to others. All of the forms are printer-friendly, one-page online pdf files.
CAUTION. Eating the 4Leaf way may quickly decrease your need for medications. You should tell your physician what you’re doing. If he/she is unfamiliar or skeptical with this eating-style, please direct him or her to nutritionstudies.org and plantrician.org.
Summary of all 4Leaf forms and links
- Take the standard 4Leaf Survey
- Daily reporting version of the 4Leaf Survey
- Using 4Leaf Survey results to improve your score
- The 4Leaf Chart with definitions of the six levels for your refrigerator.
- Take the 4Leaf Survey online at the eCornell website.
Why should we be eating mostly plants? The “big picture” in 4 minutes.
International. We’re now reaching people in over 100 countries. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter or get daily blog notices by “following” us in the top of the right-hand column. For occasional updates, join our periodic mailing list.
—J. Morris Hicks, board member since 2012; click banner for more info: