Learning to prepare “quick and easy” 4Leaf meals is a key part of making your new 4Leaf lifestyle a permanent part of your life. We think you will love all of these very easy recipes.
- Diana’s Mexican Avocado Salad This delicious recipe came my daughter, Diana, who effortlessly throws it together. Perfect for a warm day.–JMH
- Indian Spice Cauliflower With its many Indian spices, this dish is delicious, not to mention super easy to make!–Lisa
- Simple Stir Fry Stir-fry is the one signature dish my husband, Jason, makes. You could say it is the recipe that got me into 4leaf cooking since I couldn’t eat stir-fry every night for the rest of my life!–Lisa
- Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Tahini Medley This recipe is quick, easy and tastes delicious! Slightly adapted from the Simply Veganista website, it is the perfect spring dish.–Lisa
- Sailors Super Lunch or Dinner Depending on your portion size, this great meal delivers about 600 calories; with well over 80% of them from whole plants – still in Nature’s package.–JMH
- Pepper, Eggplant, and Onion Stew
CAUTION. Eating this way may quickly decrease your need for medications. You should tell your physician what you’re doing. If he/she is unfamiliar with or skeptical of this eating-style, please direct him or her to nutritionstudies.org and plantrician.org.